OUR LADY OF FATIMA CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
ARE LOOKING FOR A:
Senior Office Manager/Personal Assistant to Principal
Grade 4: £26,470-£33,136 Pro Rata (36.5 hours full time, term time only, plus one week)
The Academy Committee is looking to recruit a highly skilled, motivated and ambitious Senior Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Principal to join our school to contribute and share in the strategic improvement of this popular, outstanding one form entry school. This is a key position in the school; the person appointed will be responsible for all aspects of administration in the school which do not relate to teaching or supervision and will manage the general office in collaboration with the Office Manager. The successful candidate will work very closely with the Principal and senior leadership team.
We can offer:
- A very organised school with well established systems and procedures
- A highly professional, supportive team
- Comprehensive professional development
- A vibrant, warm and friendly environment where no two days are the same!
- An outstanding school which is part of a Multi Academy Company
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a diligent and precise approach to work
- Is flexible and can meet deadlines
- Holds the appropriate qualifications in Senior Administration
- Has an in-depth knowledge of SIMs or similar experience using a school MIS
- Has exceptional numeracy and literacy skills
- Has excellent IT skills and can use IT packages effectively
- Is able to communicate effectively with a variety of people within the school community and MAC whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Is a friendly hardworking pro-active team player who is committed to their own professional development and that of their colleagues
- Recognises, promotes and understands the agreed visions and Catholic ethos of the school
Applications must be made using the CES Application Form (not the BCC Application Form)
Informal visits to the school are most welcome.
Please contact the office on 0121 429 2900 to make an appointment.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon Wednesday 16th January 2019
The appointment will be subject to satisfactory DBS Disclosure and references and satisfy the “Right to Work in the UK” guidelines.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.